Sunday, April 3, 2011

Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze

My son's girl friend Esmeralda loves salmon. I tried this salmon recipe before cookbook called The complete cooking light cookbook and we loved it very much. I decided to cook for them.I grilled the fish and  timing was perfect. It cooked thoroughly.   It was juicy and delicious.
Ingredients
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup cream sherry
1/4 cup dijon mustard
2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
2 tbsp honey
4 salmon fillets
cooking spray



Preparation Method
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add fish to bag seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Remove fish from bag reserve marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place fish on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with for, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Place remaining marinade in a saucepan bring boil. Serve with fish.

1 comment:

  1. This was the best salmon we ever made. It came out so juicy and moist and full of flavor!!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...