Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grilled Asian Sweet Potatoes

 I couldn't post recipes almost one week because I was studying for my payroll certification. Finally, I passed the exam. I made this dish recently but didn't have time to post it. This recipe is cookbook called Cooking Light.  
Ingredients:
  • 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
  • 2/12 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons dry sherry
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Preparation:
Preheat grill for medium heat. Combine all ingredient except sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Add sweet potatoes to mixture, coat well. Remove potatoes from bowl and place onto grill. Reserve soy sauce mixture. Grill sweet potatoes for 10-12 minutes, turning and basting with soy sauce mixture often. When potatoes are tender, remove from heat and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...