Sunday, March 27, 2011

Papaya Smoothie

 I start buying papaya. I love the taste. I made papaya salad and I was trying to find something else to make and than I found smoothie recipe:)  from the website below. It taste refreshing.

http://www.food.com/recipe/papaya-smoothie-97327 

Ingredients

    • 2 cups chopped peeled seeded papayas
    • 1 cup chilled pineapple juice or orange juice
    • 1/2 cup milk
    • 1/2 cup sliced bananas
    • 4 ice cubes
    • 1 tablespoon honey
    • 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice

Directions

  1. Combine all ingredients in blender.
  2. Puree until smooth.
  3. Pour into 2 tall glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...