Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thai Bananas

Our neighbor is coming to dinner tonight. I wasn't going to make desert so I bought chocolate covered biscuits.
I changed my mind last minute because I have one cookbook called Sweet Treats 30 minutes or less.
I found this recipe. It was 15 minute to prepare.
Ingredients 
1 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1/2 tsp salt
6 ripe bananas, peeled cut
 into 2-inc lenghts
1 tbsp sesame seeds and grated coconut
for garnish


Preparation Method
Put the coconut milk,sugar, and salt in a pan over low heat, and stir until the sugar dissolved. Add the banana pieces and cook , stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until bananas are soft but not mushy.
Divide the mixture between 6 small bowls.  Scatter sesame seeds and grated coconut over to decorate  and serve immediately. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...