Saturday, March 19, 2011

Corn and red bell pepper salsa

This recipe is from cookbook called Perfect Mexican. I added tomatoes in this recipe and instead of scallions I used red onion.

Ingredients
1 lb / 450g canned corn kernels
1 large red bell pepper, diced
1 tomatoes diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1-2 fresh jalapeno chilies
1 small red onion
1 lime  juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro

Preparation Method
Add all the ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavor to develop before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...