Sunday, December 21, 2014

Orange and fennel salad

I decided to make a fennel salad tonight. I searched from google and found this easy recipe. Most of the time I make some changes with the recipes but I didn't change anything with this recipe. It is simple and delicious. Here is the link:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/robin-miller/orange-and-fennel-salad-recipe.html


Ingredients:
1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
2 medium oranges, peeled
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons sweetened dried cranberries

Preparation:
Place the sliced fennel in a salad bowl. Slice oranges to divide flesh sections and add to bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper. Toss, top with sweetened cranberries and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...