Sunday, June 12, 2011

Coleslaw

I didn't post recipes for a while it doesn't mean that  I didn't cook. I cook everyday but I was using recipes that I already post them. It is too much work cook and post a recipe but I'm not going to give up. I will post recipes. I spent a lot of time for cooking this Sunday. This recipe is from cookbook called Super Salads.

Ingredients
1/2 head medium green cabbage shredded
1 large carrot grated
3 scallions thinly sliced
2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 lemon juice
1 tsp dijon mustard
salt and pepper

Preparation Method
Place cabbage in a large bowl with carrot,scallions,celery and parsley:toss to combine. Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add dressing to salad: toss gently to combine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...