Monday, January 10, 2011

Flank Steak Marinated

I got this recipe from my neighbor. I don't know which book she found it. We love it.


 Ingredients
1 flank steak
1/4 c. soy sauce
3 tbsp. honey or brown sugar
1/4 cup. balsamic vinegar
6 clove garlic, minced
4 tsp. ginger
3/4 c. olive oil
Preparation Method
Mix above ingredients. Marinate flank steak over night, turning if marinade does not cover it completely. Barbecue or broil in the oven about 5 minutes on each side. Slice steak diagonally. Delicious.



3 comments:

  1. I used to cook flank steak at least once a week for about the first 10 years of our marriage. But this looks and reads better than what I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I never cook this flank steak for you. We got this recipe from Alied and we cook very often. I will cook for you next time I see you. Maybe our visit to you this February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Looks yummy!
    You list garlic in the ingredients list, but I don’t see where you add it to the recipe. I would guess that you add it to the partially sautéed onions? Thanks! Techlazy.com Crazyask.com Howmate.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...