Saturday, April 1, 2017

Banana Oat Muffins

 I love this muffins! There is no flour and sugar in it. My new favorite recipes from Tasty videos.
 I used dried cranberry and walnut instead of fresh fruits. 

INGREDIENTS
1 banana, mashed
1 egg
½ teaspoon vanilla¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup Greek yogurt
1 cup milk
1½ cup oats

Optional Toppings
Strawberries
Blueberries
Apples
Blackberries
Raspberries
Nuts
PREPARATION
Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC
In a medium-sized bowl, mash a ripened banana until mostly smooth.
Add egg and stir
Add vanilla, honey, cinnamon, salt, and Greek yogurt, and mix. Then stir in oats, then finally, stir in milk.
Fill each cup of a six-cup muffin tin a quarter of the way full. In each respective cup, add strawberries, apple, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and almonds, then fill cups to the top with the rest of batter.
Bake 30 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...