Sunday, December 21, 2014

Salmon with Red Curry

I found this recipe cookbook called 1000 low fat,salt,sugar & cholesterol. http://www.amazon.com/Sugar-Cholesterol-Recipes-Tempt-Tastebuds/dp/0752558048I didn't have banana leaves so I used baking parchment. It worked very well. It is for spicy lovers :)




Ingredients:
2 salmon pieces
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp grated fresh ginger root
1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tbsp Thai fish sauce 
2 tbsp lime juice





 Preparation:
Place a salmon pieces on the center of banana leaf of parchment. 
Combine the garlic,ginger,curry paste,sugar and fish sauce. Spread this mixture evenly over the surface of salmon and sprinkle with lime juice.
Wrap the banana leaves or parchment  around the fish make a net bundle.
Place the packet seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake in a preheated oven 425 F for about 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...