Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Chocolate almond milk pudding

 I had a almond milk and I decided to make a pudding. I found this recipe and I made some changes. I added one cup chocolate chips after taken off the heat. It made this recipe perfect :)




Ingredients: recipe adapted slightly from Silk Pure Almond
1/3 cup sugar (70g)
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa (35g) 1/4 cup cornstarch (48g)
1/4 tsp. salt
3 cups almond milk
1 tsp. chocolate extract or vanilla
3 T. butter (44g)  
 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
Step 1: Whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, cocoa and salt in a medium saucepan.
Step 2: Slowly whisk in the almond milk. Cook on medium heat stirring constantly until the pudding comes to a boil then turn down to simmer and simmer until thickened stirring occasionally.
Step 3: When thickened take off the heat and add the chocolate extract or vanilla and the butter and stir well.
Step 4: Pour into serving bowls or into one bowl and cover with plastic wrap on the surface of the pudding so it doesn’t form a skin, refrigerate until cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...