Saturday, January 9, 2016

Roasted Chicken Spread

The Costco has a great cookbooks. I have been cooking recipes from those cookbooks and I always have a successful dishes. I tried their Roasted Chicken Spread. It was so good and I have to add to my recipes. I made some changes I used mayonnaise instead of heavy cream and sour cream. Here is the link for original recipe, http://www.costcoconnection.com/connection/2010cb?pg=44#pg44


2 Jalapenos
2 Garlic cloves
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1/1/2 tablespoon lime juice
1/4 teaspoon cayenne papper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 pound roasted chicken breast
3 tablespoon mayonnaise
salt and pepper


In a food processor, combine jalapenos, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, cayenne pepper, and paprika chop well but do not puree
Cut chicken into 1 to 2 inches pieces. Add to the food processor with mayonnaise and pulse slowly. Season with salt and pepper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Biber dolmasi ( stuffed peppers )

    This dish is very common dish in Turkey. I used to cook it top of the stove but I use slow cooker now. It works very well. I prepare it ...